Cloud MS Lync
The Cloud Communicator is a communication service in next generation cloud that connects people in new ways from anywhere, anytime, from any location that has an Internet connection and have devices running Windows 8 and other operating systems as part of their experience of daily productivity. The Cloud Lync provides a consistent and unique customer experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video, and an excellent conference experience. The Cloud enables Lync instant messaging (IM) to provide voice calls with hundreds of millions of people worldwide who use Skype.
Companies that sign the Cloud Lync maintain control over collaboration services that offer users, but without the costs of local infrastructure. The Cloud Lync is hosted on our servers, which supports multiple clients simultaneously. These servers are hosted in the datacenter Cilix in Mozambique, and accessible to users at the national level and with a wide range of business within a network or Internet devices.
Cloud Lync users can use the following Mobile devices:
- Windows Phone
- Get presence information in real time, including photos, location and local availability, and instant messaging (IM) improved to connect with efficiency and ease.
- Make voice call from the computer to other users on Lync or Skype in your company or in other organizations using Lync or Skype.
- Create, sober and group pre-planned remote conferences in audio, video and web with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen sharing and virtual whiteboard.
- Let your customers participate in Lync conference calls even if they are not customers of the service.